To help NASA SBIR awardees succeed, the NTTC draws on its capabilities in technology transfer, technology and market analysis, and commercialization.
The goals of the NTTC’s SBIP Program are to:
- Provide Phase II SBIR companies with the support needed to move to Phase III by:
- promoting SBIR technologies to those who can use it at NASA;
- fine-tuning companies’ capabilities for product development and market penetration;
- helping companies attract development funds.
- Make it easy for NASA to make full use of its SBIR Program by:
- promoting available SBIR technologies, and ways these technologies can meet NASA’s needs;
- publicizing the SBIR program and its solicitations, awards, and successes, as well as the NASA Alliance for Small Business Opportunity (NASBO);
- Guide NASA technology users to the SBIR innovations they need by:
- creating information channels for easy access to details on SBIR technologies;
- developing at-the-ready information on NASA’s needs and performance requirements for use in solicitations, awards and selection, and packaging of SBIR technologies for presentation to NASA.